©2010 June Steffensen Hagen. All rights reserved.
- Manhattan Focus. Newsletter that provides members with the latest Club information, issued monthly, September through June
- Membership. Recruit new members by promoting Club. Also, encourage current members.
- Meeting Hall. Schedule meetings with Church Hall.
- Equipment/Set-Up. Handle and maintain meeting equipment..
- Slide and Print Presentation/Scoring. For competitions, organize and project entries; record scores.
- Selection Committee for Met Council and PSA. Select and take slides and prints to Met Council competitions and distribute awards and ribbons. Similarly, select and send slides to PSA competitions.
- Judges. Select, invite, and introduce judges for competitions.
- Programs. Plan programs, invite prospective presenters and introduce them on program nights.
- Hospitality/Liaison. Greet, introduce, and encourage guests to join.
- Dinners. Plan Holiday Dinner in December and Annual Awards Dinner in June. Arrange for projection equipment for slide shows. Prepare and distribute flyer to announce each event.
- Field Trips. Explore possible destinations and plan Club field trips. Implement and coordinate details such as transportation, written directions, and other arrangements.